onsdag 2 maj 2012

10 things about me!


1. I always sick one day at the week because if i don't my body shaking and I get so tired that I can't walk! Need to sleep fore at least one day! haha

2. I hate being mainstream, and really likes persons who go there own way!

3. I think i'm from hawaii because get so depressed when the winter comes, my whole body hurt all winter because it's so cold hate it :(

4. I have high standards fore me, want to do things before i can do it!

5. Hate persons who smokes, that's so un attractive. 

6. I love cheerleading!

7. Linn & Emelie are my two bestfriends and i adore them! 

8. I LOVE CEREAL! 

9. This is kinda weird but love to have a boyfriend who lives miles away because then you miss him like crazy and when you meet him you get so happy!





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Tack för kommentaren!